About Coral Springs Animal Hospital
Your Pet, Our Purpose. Coral Springs Animal Hospital is a three-tier animal hospital offering General Practice Medicine, Emergency, and Specialty care. Our hospital is one of the most modern, state-of-the-art equipped hospitals in the United States and is accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association. We pride ourselves on practicing the highest standards of Veterinary Medicine while taking a fear-free approach with all our patients. Coral Springs Animal Hospital’s goal is to provide pets with the best veterinary care available. Professional, compassionate, and trusted since 1977.
Your Pet, Our Purpose
Our mission at Coral Springs Animal Hospital is to provide our community with personalized veterinary care and specialty, innovative medical treatments. We strive to teach our pet families animal health education in a compassionate environment that puts patient comfort first.
To become an industry leader in veterinary medicine, revolutionize patient care, and uphold the highest standards with a focus on continuing education in the veterinary field.
- Patients First! – We always put the patient’s well-being first, whether it’s learning and promoting “Fear-Free” and low-stress handling techniques, designing our exam rooms and patient areas with patient comfort, or educating pet owners on the newest advances in pet wellness. We will always advocate for those who cannot speak for themselves.
- Advanced Care – we offer the latest advancements in veterinary medicine, innovative techniques, and state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and equipment.
- Education & Learning – Education is key to top-notch patient care. We regularly provide educational opportunities and teaching programs to our Doctors and Staff and host Doctors and Staff from other practices and areas of Veterinary Medicine for educational purposes. We strive always to be learning and growing.
- Knowledge – Our Doctors and Staff are highly trained and experts in their field, with the knowledge and experience to provide the highest level of patient care.
- Compassion – Compassionate care is at the core of what we do. We treat every patient as we want our pets to be treated and provide every owner with the same level of compassion and understanding as we would expect.
- Collaboration & Teamwork – Our Doctors and Staff thrive in a collaborative, teamwork-based environment to provide the most comprehensive care available.
- Quality– Ensure our patients receive the highest quality care available.
What We Offer
Our Emergency Room/ICU is stocked with all the necessary lifesaving equipment, medications, and highly skilled veterinarians and technicians to receive and care for patients 24/7/365.
- Wellness Exam
- Spay & Neuter Procedures
- Dental Cleanings
- Parasite Prevention
- Dermatological Issues
- Nutritional Counseling
Non-Emergent Medical Issues
- Ear/Eye Infections
- Urinary/Bladder Issues
- Minor Injuries
- Pain Management
EMERGENCY / CRITICAL CARE
- Available 24/7/365
- Injuries/Trauma/Blood loss
- Respiratory Distress
- Toxin Ingestion
- Severe Vomiting/Diarrhea
- Post-Surgical Complications
- Diabetic Distress
- Urinary Blockages
- Gastric Dilatation Volvulus (Bloat)
SPECIALTY / REFERRAL SERVICES
- Sports Medicine/Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture/Chinese Medicine
Advanced Technology & Equipment
Coral Springs Animal Hospital uses the latest standards in diagnostics and the highest-quality medical equipment that many of the best animal hospitals and universities also use.
- Digital Radiology Imaging (x-rays)
- Thermal Imaging
History of Coral Springs Animal Hospital
Dr. Lloyd Meisels established coral Springs Animal Hospital in 1977.
Dr. Meisels’ commitment to excellence in and the best patient-care practices lead to dramatic growth from a small hospital with one doctor to a large multi-specialty, emergency, and primary practice with over 30 veterinarians on staff, numerous awards, and accreditations.
Since 2021, the Encore Veterinary Group has continued to lead with Dr. Meisels’ vision of practicing the highest standard of Veterinary Medicine.