Veterinary Dentistry & Oral Surgery For Dogs & Cats
Need a Cat or Dog Dentist?
Our dentistry service treats patients with conditions involving all aspects of canine and feline dentistry as well as oral and facial tumors, congenital and acquired defects, and injury. A cat or dog dentist can provide expert dental care for your pet.
Veterinary Dentist Services Provided Include:
Our Cat and Dog Dentist is available to treat your pets’ veterinary dental needs. Call today for an appointment at (954) 753-1800.
- Diagnoses, Treatments, & Procedures for all aspects of Canine Animal & Feline Dental and Oral Care
- Difficult Dental Extractions
- Intra-Oral Dental Radiology
- Fractured Teeth
- Luxated Teeth (teeth that are displaced)
- Jaw and Facial Fractures
- Chronic Feline Gingivostomatitis
- Dogs and Cats who Require Dental Care and need Specialized Anesthetic Techniques for safety (i.e. elderly patients)
- Root Canal Therapy
- Oral and Facial Soft Tissue Injury
- Oral and Facial Tumor Surgery
- Oro-nasal Fistulae Repair
- Cleft Palate Repair
- Oral Pain Management
- Periodontal Surgery
- Orthodontics for Selected Malocclusions
- Tooth Restorations and Crowns