Veterinary Dentistry & Oral Surgery For Dogs & Cats
Need a Cat or Dog Dentist?
Our dentistry service treats patients with conditions involving all aspects of canine and feline dentistry as well as oral and facial tumors, congenital and acquired defects, and injury. A cat or dog dentist can provide expert dental care for your pet.
- Diagnoses, Treatments, & Procedures for all aspects of Canine Animal & Feline Dental and Oral Care
- Extraction of deciduous/retained baby teeth
- Intra-Oral Dental Radiology
- Fractured Teeth
- Luxated Teeth (teeth that are displaced)
- Dogs and Cats who Require Dental Care and need Specialized Anesthetic Techniques for safety (i.e. elderly patients)
- Oral Pain Management
- Periodontal Surgery